Latest IEEE Projects 2017
Smart Car robotic Kit for Arduino with Uno R3, Obstacle Avoiding, Line Tracing and Light Seeking-Black
Cost-Efficient Provisioning Strategy for Multiple Services in Distributed Clouds
Machine Learning with Sensitivity Analysis to Determine Key Factors Contributing to Energy Consumption in Cloud Data Centers
Achieving Efficient and Privacy-Preserving Cross-Domain Big Data Deduplication in Cloud
Strategic Trust in Cloud-Enabled Cyber-Physical Systems with an Application to Glucose Control
Resource Management in Sustainable Cyber-Physical Systems Using Heterogeneous Cloud Computing
Smart Grid Solution for Charging and Discharging Services Based on Cloud Computing Scheduling
Online Learning for Offloading and Autoscaling in Energy Harvesting Mobile Edge Computing
Incremental Semi-Supervised Clustering Ensemble for High Dimensional Data Clustering
Distributed Storage Design for Encrypted Network Intrusion Record (DSeNiR)
Monitoring vehicle speed using GPS and catagrizing driver using datamining approach
- Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry.
- Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
- Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Projects will be explained online face to face via Gtalk or Skype.
- Project will be executed in your laptop or PC using remote support software’s (Teamviwer Access).
- Supporting materials & Documentations would be forwarded to your mail id’s.