Latest IEEE Projects 2017
Environment monitoring and device control using ARM based Embedded Controlled Sensor Network
Design of Intelligent Home Appliance ControlSystem Based on ARM and ZigBee
Design of Emergency Remote Security Monitoring and Control System Based on ARM
An Advanced Security System Integrated With RFID Based Automated Toll Collection System
An IoT Enabled Real-Time Communication and Location Tracking System for Vehicular Emergency.
Implementation of speech based home automation system using Bluetooth and GSM
Fingerprint and iris biometric controlled smart banking machine embedded with GSM technology for OTP
Multiple Motion Control System of Robotic Car Based on IoT to Produce Cloud Service.
Investigation of a new technology of controlling electrical apparatus via a smart phone
14. Challenges and Opportunities of Waste Management in IoT-enabled Smart Cities: A Survey
A Navigation and Reservation Based Smart Parking Platform Using Genetic Optimization for Smart Cities
QoS-Aware Data Replications and Placements for Query Evaluation of Big Data Analytics
Electrical Appliances Control Prototype by Using GSM Module and Arduino
- Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry.
- Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
- Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Projects will be explained online face to face via Gtalk or Skype.
- Project will be executed in your laptop or PC using remote support software’s (Teamviwer Access).
- Supporting materials & Documentations would be forwarded to your mail id’s.