Latest IEEE Projects 2016
Micro Electro Mechanical Sensor (MEMS) Accelerometer/Gyroscope based self-balancing robot
Remote Guided Automatic warfare Gun Vehicle with Laser Target and Wireless Camera Monitoring system
Self Guided Advanced Robotic Wheel Chair for Emergency patient Transportation system for preset locations
Wireless AL Based Fire Fighting Robotics for Relief Operations (smoke/LDR/fireball
- Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry.
- Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
- Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Projects will be explained online face to face via Gtalk or Skype.
- Project will be executed in your laptop or PC using remote support software’s (Teamviwer Access).
- Supporting materials & Documentations would be forwarded to your mail id’s.