Latest IEEE Projects 2017
Mobility Quantification for MultiPoint Relays Selection Algorithm in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
Analytical Model and Performance Evaluation of Long Term Evolution for Vehicle Safety Services
Performance of The Routing Protocols AODV, DSDV and OLSR in Health Monitoring Using NS3
Process Parameter Estimation Oriented Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks: A Sequential Approach
QoS-Aware Data Replications and Placements for Query Evaluation of Big Data Analytics
A Navigation and Reservation Based Smart Parking Platform Using Genetic Optimization for Smart Cities
Detecting and Avoiding of Worm Hole Attack and Collaborative Blackhole attack on MANET using Trusted AODV Routing Algorithm
Dynamic Channel Access to Improve Energy Efficiency in Cognitive Radio Sensor Networks
Clustering Data Streams Based on Shared Density Between Micro-Clusters
Privacy Preserving Ranked Multi-Keyword Search for Multiple Data Owners in Cloud Computing
Get To The Point: Summarization with Pointer-Generator Networks
14. Challenges and Opportunities of Waste Management in IoT-enabled Smart Cities: A Survey
- Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry.
- Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
- Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Projects will be explained online face to face via Gtalk or Skype.
- Project will be executed in your laptop or PC using remote support software’s (Teamviwer Access).
- Supporting materials & Documentations would be forwarded to your mail id’s.