Latest IEEE Projects 2017
Performance of The Routing Protocols AODV, DSDV and OLSR in Health Monitoring Using NS3
Analytical Model and Performance Evaluation of Long Term Evolution for Vehicle Safety Services
Process Parameter Estimation Oriented Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks: A Sequential Approach
Mobility Quantification for MultiPoint Relays Selection Algorithm in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
Electrical Appliances Control Prototype by Using GSM Module and Arduino
Environment monitoring and device control using ARM based Embedded Controlled Sensor Network
A Navigation and Reservation Based Smart Parking Platform Using Genetic Optimization for Smart Cities
A Smart Approach onCollecting Working Condition Data from HomeAppliances under the Field Test.
A Novel Resource Scheduling Approach to Improve the Reliability of Shuffle-Exchange Networks
- Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry.
- Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
- Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Projects will be explained online face to face via Gtalk or Skype.
- Project will be executed in your laptop or PC using remote support software’s (Teamviwer Access).
- Supporting materials & Documentations would be forwarded to your mail id’s.