Latest IEEE Projects 2017
Performance of The Routing Protocols AODV, DSDV and OLSR in Health Monitoring Using NS3
Analytical Model and Performance Evaluation of Long Term Evolution for Vehicle Safety Services
Mobility Quantification for MultiPoint Relays Selection Algorithm in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
Process Parameter Estimation Oriented Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks: A Sequential Approach
Design and Implementation of Remotely Located Energy Meter Monitoring with Load Control andMobile Billing System through GSM
An IoT Enabled Real-Time Communication and Location Tracking System for Vehicular Emergency.
Design of an energy efficient Iot enabled smart system based on DALI network over MQTT protocol
Performance analysis of Zigbee WDSN using clustering protocol and STR algorithm
Detecting and Avoiding of Worm Hole Attack and Collaborative Blackhole attack on MANET using Trusted AODV Routing Algorithm
- Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry.
- Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
- Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Projects will be explained online face to face via Gtalk or Skype.
- Project will be executed in your laptop or PC using remote support software’s (Teamviwer Access).
- Supporting materials & Documentations would be forwarded to your mail id’s.