Latest IEEE Projects 2017
Analytical Model and Performance Evaluation of Long Term Evolution for Vehicle Safety Services
Performance of The Routing Protocols AODV, DSDV and OLSR in Health Monitoring Using NS3
Mobility Quantification for MultiPoint Relays Selection Algorithm in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
Process Parameter Estimation Oriented Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks: A Sequential Approach
An IoT based Fire Alarming and Authentication System for Workhouse using Raspberry Pi 3
Anonymous Authentication for Secure Data Stored on Cloud with Decentralized Access Control
Twitter data analysis and visualizations using the R language on top of the Hadoop platform
Knowledge Based Real Time Monitoring System for Aquaculture Using IoT.
Identifying parking spaces & detecting occupancy using vision-based IoT devices
A ZigBee based energy efficient environmental monitoring, alerting and controlling system
Design and Implementation of Remotely Located Energy Meter Monitoring with Load Control andMobile Billing System through GSM
Performance analysis of Zigbee WDSN using clustering protocol and STR algorithm
- Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry.
- Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
- Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
- Projects will be explained online face to face via Gtalk or Skype.
- Project will be executed in your laptop or PC using remote support software’s (Teamviwer Access).
- Supporting materials & Documentations would be forwarded to your mail id’s.