Raspberry PI Projects
Raspberry PI Projects
Raspberry pi 3 Projects
Best and Raspberry pi 3 projects For Learning IoT and other projects for ECE ,CSE students, Engineering students,beginners,in short it is also called pi projects.
The Raspberry Pi is a great platform for buildingthe Internet of Things project: It's best for learning about the IoT. Here are the top projects to help you to build skills and gain good hands-on exposure. IoT was one of the top trending technologies in 2014. According to a Gartner prediction of 26 billion it-enabled devices in the world by 2020. So, need to get started quickly on your own IoT-project? You can develop cool projects based on IOT like IOT based home automation, Industrialautomation, water quality monitoring and management, Smart Cities and how IoT applications can be used to monitor pollution. It devices could automatically, send alerts to weather stations .Here you have opportunity to build latest Raspberry pi IOT projects. For beginners we have set of good number of projects you can try which will also help you to develop raspberry pi programming skills.Try our simple which is very useful for engineering students for experimentation and learn python programming. Final year project based on raspberry piis the best to enhance the skills in both python programming and microcontroller hardware development skills.we have best in all applications so that engineering students gain good exposure to build real-time projects.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the hottest topic in the Information Technology domain. Every organization wants to participate in the IoT, and many IT professionals want to know how to add IoT skills to their resume. One of the key learning platforms for IoT is Raspberry Pi,and we can build great ideas which are very useful for day to day applications.
Here there is one more amazing version Raspberry Pi 3Model B+ where you can try projects, the updated microcontroller which boasts a faster processor and improved wireless specs. Pi Zero projects to try baking today. From beginner builds to more advanced Pi uses, all the ideas you need are right here.
Please follow the link for :
- Raspberry pi IEEE projects
- Raspberry pi Robotics projects
- Raspberry projects for engineering students
- Raspberry projects using python
- Final year projects based on Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry pi for begineers
- IOT projects using Raspberry pi
- raspberry pi electrical projects
- Advanced IoT Projects.
IEEE Projects on Raspberry pi
AN AUTOMATIC DRIVER DROWSINESS ALERT SYSTEM BY USING GSM AND RASPBERRY PI
A Smart System Connecting e-Health Sensors and the Cloud
Computer Vision Based Vehicle Detection for Toll Collection System Using Embedded Linux
Design of a Home Multi-Robot System for the Elderly and Disabled
Design and Implementation of Automated Blood Bank using Embedded Systems
EURIDICE – IoT applied to Logistics using the Intelligent Cargo Concept
Monitoring and controlling of smart equipments using Android compatible devices towards IoT applications and services in manufacturing industry
Pibot:The Raspberry Pi Controlled Multi- Environment Robot For Surveillance & Live Streaming
Design and operation of Wi-Fi agribot integrated system
Design & development of daughter board for Raspberry Pi to support Bluetooth communication using UART
Development of cloud based light intensity monitoring system usingraspberry Pi
An Arduino Based System Provided with GPS/GPRS Shield for Real Time Monitoring of Traffic Flows
Big Data Infrastructure for analyzing data generated by Wireless Sensor Networks
Controlling an Arduino Robot using Brain Computer Interface
Design of Small Smart Home System Based on Arduino
A CAN Protocol based Embedded System to Avoid Rear End Collision of Vehicles
Development of An Arduino-Based Automated Household Utility Power Monitoring System
Design and Development of Sensor-Based Mini Projects for Embedded System Laboratory Using ARM Cortex-M3( LPC1768 )
Emergency Clinic Multi-Sensor Continuous Monitoring Prototype Using e-Health Platform
Mind-Controlled Wheelchair using an EEG Headset and Arduino Microcontroller
Web Based Service to Monitor Automatic Irrigation System for the Agriculture feld Using Sensors
Congestion Aware Load Balancing for Multiracial Wireless Mesh Network
Smart Drip Irrigation System using Raspberry pi and Arduino
Web based Automatic Irrigation System using wireless sensor network and Embedded Linux board
A Framework for Environmental Monitoring with Arduino-based Sensors using Restful Web Service
An Agricultural Telemetry System Implemented Using an Arduino-Android Interface
Design of an embedded based control system for efficient sorting of waste plastics using Near Infrared Spectroscopy
A plug-n-play internet enabled platform for real time image processing
Automobile black box system for accident analysis
WSN for traffic monitoring using Raspberry Pi board
An Internet of things approach for motion detection usingRaspberry Pi
Wireless sensor network communication terminal based on embedded Linux and Xbee
WiFiPi-Tracking at mass events
The development of a data acqusition system based on internet of things framework
Some of the project ideas for all categories are as below and projects to try yourself.
- Voice controlled Home automation using Amazon Alexa on Raspberry Pi and Raspberry pi3.,
- Temperature and Humidity Sensor Data to AWS - IoT using Raspberry Pi and Raspberry pi3.
- Web Controlled Home Automation using Raspberry Pi.
- DIY Web Controlled Raspberry Pi Surveillance Robotic Car.
- Raspberry Pi Weather Station: Monitoring Humidity, Temperature and Pressure over the Internet.
- RFID and Raspberry Pi-Based Attendance System.
- Smart parking system using Raspberry Pi 3.
- IOT-Raspberry Pi based air quality monitoring project.
- IOT- Raspberry Pi-based home automation project.
- IOT –Raspberry Pi based industrial automation.
- IOT -Raspberry pi based cat feeder using IOT.
- Raspberry Pi based IOT gateway.
Top projects on IOT(internet of things)to try yourself using Raspberry Pi 2 and Raspberry Pi 3.
- Smart agriculture systems using internet of things using Raspberry Pi Smart Agriculture platform can be used to monitor different environmental parameters related to agriculture such as temperature, humidity, soil temperature/humidity, weather station, leaf wetness and many other parameters. The monitoring of these parameters allows to minimize time and money as well as maximize agriculture results.we can also automate the agriculture farms for efficient management and control.
- IOT based Home automation solutions using Raspberry Pi.
- Energy and Water Use Energy and water supply consumption monitoring to obtain advice to reduce the cost and conserve resources.
- Remote Control of Appliances switching on and off remotely appliances to avoid accidents and save energy.
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Detection of windows and doors, openings and violations prevent intruders
- IOT -e-health monitoring for elders using Raspberry Pi. The e-Health Sensor platform allows Arduino and Raspberry Pi users to perform biometric and medical applications where body monitoring is needed by using 10 different sensors: pulse, oxygen in blood (SPO2), airflow (breathing), body temperature, electrocardiogram (ECG), glucometer, galvanic skin response (GSR - sweating), blood pressure (sphygmomanometer), patient position (accelerometer) and muscle/electromyography sensor (EMG).
- IOT based Smart metering solutions using Raspberry Pi.
- Smart Grid
- Energy consumption monitoring and management.
- Tank level Monitoring of water, oil and gas levels in storage tanks.
- Solar plants Installations.
- Monitoring and optimization of performance in solar energy plants.
- Water Flow Measurement of water pressure in the water
- IOT based Smart Water Sensors monitor water quality in rivers, lakes and the sea using Raspberry Pi. Smart Water wireless sensor platform to simplify remote water quality monitoring. Equipped with multiple sensors that measure a multiple of the most relevant water quality parameters,Smart Water is the water quality-sensing platform to feature autonomous nodes that connect to the Cloud for real-time water control.we can design Smart Water is suitable for potable water monitoring, chemical leakage detection in rivers, remote measurement of swimming pools and spas, and levels of seawater pollution. The water quality parameters measured include pH, dissolved oxygen (DO), oxidation-reduction conductivity (salinity), turbidity, temperature, etc.
- IOT based Smart water monitoring solutions for cities and villages using Raspberry Pi. This complete water quality monitoring solution combines the solutions and capabilities To retrieve the water quality data and transmit it to the cloud platform and the data received, and analytics are applied to transform data for generating reports and to provide the information to the end user.
- A Smart City project to monitor water quality,Air Quality and Urban Traffic. As per the research report, a present increase of respiratory and other related diseases is due to air pollution, as well as the increase of various chronic illnesses which really affect the quality of the human life. To overcome it is necessary to monitor the emission levels. The highest percentage of air pollution comes directly from road traffic compare to large industries, currently placed outside metropolitan & urban areas. Loss of environmental quality is one of the biggest threats of our century to health and human well-being.
Top 16 Connected IoT Projects designed using Raspberry Pi and Raspberry Pi 3 model B 2018 that can transform our experience in the tech world.
IoT Devices are increasingly smarter and more intelligent to fulfill the challenges of the day- to day requirement. Consumer products like home automation, wearable devices for athletics, factory automation, smart city applications, and health care products are the need of the hour.This year products with voice integration are becoming popular, and IOT products announced support for AMAZON and Google assistant and companies are adding AI features into their smart devices,as these devices eventually will learn the various patterns to perform multiple tasks on their own.
- Intelligent bicycle with IOT . This bike will have multiple features like GPS navigation,geo-location,anti-theft features,fully automated smart headlights with light and dark sensors for auto on/off,Android app for settings and controls.
- IOT lamp for elderly assistance. This lamp shall have motion detectors to help the elders who get up in the middle of the night, auto on-off of light, auto notification features are added in case of fall and more frequent visits to the bathroom. This device is handy for caretakers to monitor the elders.
- IOT Voice based Smart Ceiling Fan Switch. The intelligent switch functions with voice commands on Amazon Alexa,Google assistant,this Wi-fi enabled fan controller allows the user to adjust fan’s speed and light with voice commands.This project is beneficial for patients with least movements,elderly persons for smooth operation.
- IOT Remote bell. This is a smart remote bell that allows the user to answer their doors; this is having features like they can respond even if they are not home,it has a built-in motion sensor that detects the movement,it streams live video to user’s phones.Using the Android app, we can communicate two way of answering the doors.
- IOT based Smart lock. Very use the full device, by using a smartphone they can pair via Bluetooth for locking and unlocking their doors.safe access can be achieved with password/fingerprint. This device can be integrated with home automation solutions.
- IOT Smart Mirror. The smart mirror is a concept to help the consumers to take advantage of their available time in updating themselves about the traffic,weather,current news,they even can shop,that means that while you are on makeup.IOT smart mirror is embedded with ALEXA to receive the voice commands to perform the tasks.
- IoT Applications for Agriculture. Due to population growth and demand for resources are overgrowing,water shortage is a significant threat to agriculture Population growth and limited resources put pressure on growers to produce more with less. Farmers must contend with increasing water shortages, limited land availability, and fluctuating costs. Telit enables innovative smart farming solutions to help farmers overcome these challenges. These agriculture IoT solutions allow farmers to leverage sensors, intelligent gateways, and monitoring systems to collect and analyze information and make more informed decisions.
- IOT based Crop and livestock marketing. Develop a data-driven approach to farming As the world’s population increases, there is a higher demand for food and a surge in development. With a decrease in the amount of land available for farm use and an ever-growing concern about water resources, farmers need to be smart about their crop and livestock management if they want to reduce waste and cut overall costs. The Internet of Things (IoT) is making it possible for farmers/growers to optimize their crop yields and promote livestock health through remote monitoring and data-driven decision making.
- Support livestock health through real-time monitoring. With the support of IoT technology, we can design a solution for monitoring the health of the livestock,which is a significant concern for farmers as they lose a considerable amount of profit due to animal illness. Connected sensors in the animals wearable’s collect the data like heart rate,blood pressure,temperature,digestion, etc.,data streamed to the cloud helps the farmers to analyze and take a precautionary measure to control specific diseases. IOT solutions are constructive for the farmers to track the animal location and also monitor the reproductive cycles for safe and successful outcomes.
- IOT based smarter water management. While there are many factors that impact the health and quality of the harvest, water is perhaps one of the most vital. Irrigation management plays a crucial role in ensuring that crops are getting the right amount of water at the right time. The Internet of Things (IoT) is making it easier for farmers to monitor and control water resources to meet demand while also reducing waste and cutting operational costs.
- IOT based Control water resources to meet the demand.
- Using IoT technology we can effectively control water wastage and plan the water requirement for the crops and collect the real-time water usage data through remote sensing which further helps to make smarter decisions.
- Trigger actions based on sensor data to switch water on and off, depending on irrigation needs and level of resources.
- Use insights gathered from data to prevent misuse and underutilization of water resources.
- Quickly detect leaks and faults in pipelines to address issues immediately and reduce water waste.
- Improve the efficiency of your crop yields
- Smart irrigation helps growers improve the efficiency and consistency of their return by enabling more intelligent water management:
- Stay on top of changing conditions across rural environments by tracking temperature, rainfall, humidity, and wind with smart sensors.
- Remotely measure and monitor water moisture levels in the soil to ensure that crops are getting optimal water resources.
- Automatically trigger sprinkler systems to address low moisture levels in the soil to prevent crop damage or loss.
- Capture valuable data to indicate trends and make forecasts based on a variety of conditions to meet crop demands.
- IoT Applications for Automotive & Transport. - Fleet management services. Fleet management, you can get real-time information about vehicle operation to:
- Optimize routes and increase productivity.
- Regulate fuel costs.
- Lower operational expenses.
- Improve driver safety.
- Increase fleet security.
- Remotely diagnose maintenance requirements.
- Improve the customer experience
Rental car organizations use vehicle telematics to provide excellent customer service and emergency services. Insurance companies can use data to analyze to check the driving patterns, monitor safe driving and plan the car insurance premiums based on the proper driving behavior. car companies use the telematics data for remote diagnostics,remote monitoring, safety services which help to provide better customer service and build a good relationship with customers.
- Raspberry pi IoT projects/solutions for smarter energy consumption and management. --- Intelligent metering IOT solutions.
- Increase energy efficiency and reduce environmental impact.
- Smart metering is one of the critical features in the intelligent grid that helps to reduce energy consumption and environmental issues.by collecting and uploading the real-time data of energy usage which will help the service providers to optimize energy distribution while also facilitates the consumers to smarter decisions about the energy usage.with robost
- IOT solution, we can improve the better customer service.
- With smart metering solutions, consumers and the distribution company will have access to abundant,real-time data which enables both customers and vendors to provide better service by reducing the cost
- Manage manual operations remotely to improve efficiency and reduce operational costs.
- Use real-time data to effectively balance electric loads and reduce power outages.
- Streamline energy distribution through more accurate forecasting.
- Enable dynamic pricing by raising or lowering costs based on real-time demand.
- Help consumers make better decisions about the usage of energy and to smarter decisions about the usage by using the IOT technology.timely Feedback can be provided to all the consumers about the energy consumption using the real-time data that improves the transparency on monthly energy bills.
- IOT based Smart grid solutions.
- IOT based Smart grid solutions will help to meet growing demands for electricity across the world:
- Key benefits include Optimized generation and distribution which allows suppliers to serve larger customers base.
- Integration of renewable energy sources and flexible distribution systems, suppliers can optimize system operations and increase efficiency.
- It lowering operational and maintenance costs, smart grid systems enable suppliers to pass cost savings onto the consumer,improve the user energy consumption and customer experience,
- Delivering electricity more efficiently and cost-effectively to consumers by providing better control over their use.
- IOT Smart manufacturing industry 4.0. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is revolutionizing manufacturing. With this concept, we can achieve complete operational visibility to allow for real-time decision making and improved levels of quality and efficiency as well as new service opportunities. --- Enhance asset availability and performance. In the factory environment equipment or machine, downtime can be costly; consumers demand higher levels of machine reliability and performance. For manufacturers (OEMs), recurring equipment failure can also signal design flaws and potential safety issues. Industry 4.0 using IoT technology Predictive maintenance is changing the way that manufacturers provide field service by allowing them to use real-time machine data and analytics to assess machine health and plan the corrective action. The massive amount of money can be saved by preventing unplanned downtime by adding sensors to machines/ equipment to monitor the health where some of the downtime parameters can be predicted for servicing; Manufacturers can analyze the data and precautionary measures for keeping the uptime or any malfunctions of machines Maximize the equipment uptime and schedule the maintenance by predictions using the data of the machine.Thus resource management would become more comfortable by sending the technicians with the right kind of spares for repair. Improve product quality and reliability to enhance customer satisfaction. --- IoT Supply chain management. Effective supply chain management is one of the critical areas to manage some sensitive goods which needed end-to-end visibility of raw materials and finished products at all stages of production and delivery. The Internet of Things (IoT) solutions will provide an accurate answer for the producers to optimize output and safeguard delivery to increase efficiency and enhance customer service. IT will help to make quick decisions based on the demands of the market and environmental conditions,planning the warehouse spaces Monitor the health status of raw materials and goods in transit and the securely access the inventory which helps to prepare demand and supply. Cold chains management using IOT helps to maintain perishable shipments to meet the customer requirement and industry regulations.
- IOT for Smart building management. It is necessary to adopt the latest technologies to improve the efficiency in managing the infrastructure,which helps to reduce the operating cost,improve the occupancy services,maintenance of the building.IOT solutions are very affordable, and it will make it easier to monitor from remote locations. --- IoT Applications for Smart Buildings.
- Make surveillance simple.
- IOT smart surveillance and security.
- IOT based solution will help the building owners to manage and control surveillance devices remotely and make decisions for the best course of action.
- Collect and analyze data to make necessary improvements to security processes and systems. Prevent loss of critical assets
- Greater visibility over who enters and leaves a facility in real-time.
- Consistently and securely monitor facility conditions from any location with Wi-Fi access.
- Essential security alerts delivered right to their mobile device.
- Using IoT technology we can effectively control water wastage and plan the water requirement for the crops and collect the real-time water usage data through remote sensing which further helps to make smarter decisions.
Best kits to get you started on the Internet of Things and hardware hacking
Following are the Kits which helps you design your conceptual idea into reality, and it helps you quickly begin the work.If you've ever wanted to design your IOT based home automation, a security system for your house, you want to develop an automatic feeder for your pets, agriculture automation, smart street lights, etc.. IoT devices are everyday items with added sensors, motors, and other electronics, which are connected to online services to analyze the data they collect.
- The media IoT Starter Kit is one the best kit to develop the various applications for IoT(Internet of things). Produced by IBM and ARM, the package provides developers with a low-power ARM-based board along with compatible sensors, LEDs, and other electronics. This board can be connected to the IBM Internet of Things Foundation, IBM Bluemix offers services to analyze, store, and visualize collected data, as well as to send commands back to the device based on the information it receives.Using it, we can use various application platforms.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Starter Kit – for IOT(Includes Raspberry Pi 3 Model B) The Raspberry Pi 3 Starter kit is an excellent source for all IOT(internet of things project,all you need to get your hands dirty with your projects. Includes the new Pi 3 with 64 Bit computing! With integrated WiFi and BLE, your IoT projects just got a lot easier and smarter! Quad Core Broadcom BCM2837 64-bit ARMv8 processor with 1.2Ghz of computing power. The board is WiFi ready and no more jutting-out-WiFi-Adapters. The board also sports a BLE making it a perfect fit for any IoT projects. Raspberry Pi is a low-cost card sized computer. It was made in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with the motive of providing primary computer and electronics knowledge to institutions at a lower cost.This kit was launched in the market in 2011 to promote them to upgrade the skills in basic programming and build DIY projects.It is an excellent platform for enthusiasts ,students and professionals.we have a good list of innovative projects that can be build using Raspberry Pi ,our best ideas will be an inspiration for students of BE,Mtech,MCA students,Engineers,Researchers.Here we can support the community with regular training and project guidance. We have identified and researched the best projects ideas based on Raspberry Pi which can be useful for engineering students in completing their Graduation or academics successfully.
Raspberry pi Robot projects.
- Raspberry Pi based Robotic project-Smart Robot Car. Features
- INTELLIGENT CAR – The R Pi Smart Car is an intelligent car
- SPEECH RECOGNITION CONTROL – CPU of the robots based on Raspberry Pi, integrates speech recognition function of STT , TTS and servo & motor control.
- LINE FOLLOWING AND OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE - Supports line following and obstacle avoidance with the ultrasonic and line follower modules.
- GPIO PORTS - Several pin headers reserved for you to install more sensors for function extension.
- IOT-Web controlled Raspberry Pi based video Robot WI- fi with Android App/live video streaming. This is self-learning Robotic kit using Raspberry pi .The car control can be realized on a PC with Linux system, or you may also apply it in a Linux virtual machine.,MJPG-streamer is applied for image capturing and video transmission in a real-time manner. You may view the video by web browser on any device. Firefox and Google Chrome are recommended. web controlled surveillance robot using raspberry pi and a webcam.In this Robot Project, we are mainly using Raspberry Pi, USB web camera and two DC motor with Robot chassis to build this Robot. Features.
- This is a complete learning kit based on Raspberry Pi with Android App..
- The Raspberry Pi 3 used as CPU to control with WI-FI ,control using The kit uses a step-down DC-DC converter module to reduce input voltage and a motor driver module with L298N. Also a webcam is included with a USB Wi-Fi adapter so you can check the video in a real-time manner on your PC or cell phone.
- On the PC, you can control the car move forward/backward and turn left/right, as well as control the camera to turn vertically and horizontally so as to capture the image in different directions
- Construct a simple moving robot project with a Raspberry Pi .
This is a fun project to build a simple robot using the Raspberry Pi. This robot is one of the simplest robots you can build and uses two DC motors to control a pair of wheels. A swivel caster in the front holds the robot up, and the Raspberry Pi with drivers to controls the motors. There are no sensors or other inputs to the robot, it will just follow a set of instructions in Python code that tell the robot how to move. Use this project as a starting point for your own amazing Raspberry Pi robot projects! You could add sensors to detect objects around the Pi, add a camera to get a robot's eye view of the world, or even connect the robot to web services that control its actions--there's almost no limit to what you can do with this amazing robot! To build this project it will help to familiarize yourself with using the Raspberry Pi..
- Line Follower Robot using Raspberry Pi 3 ,DC motors,sensors.
- Humanoid Robot using Arduino.
- HUMANOID ROBOT - The sloth walk with two legs, you can program on it to change its gestures and directions.
- LEARN TO CODE EASILY - You can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with visual programming language software, or Arduino code.
- OBSTACLE AVOIDING- With the "eyes" (ultrasonic), it can avoid obstacles intelligently
- CUTE AND FLEXIBLE – It can do various movements flexibly, like alternate speed and alternate left and right feet.